Monday, November 17, 2008

Holidays are Coming!

I've said it before, but I can't believe it's already this time of year again! We have been a bit sick around here, but I hope that means we'll all be better just in time for big fun. We plan to start our decorating this week, which means I really have to get all the Halloween stuff put away.  Just when I think I have it all, something else pops up.

For Thanksgiving this year, we are heading to Mom's for our traditional get together with Mom, Papa and Great and the Cousins.  It might just be a couple cousins this year, though.  I'm looking forward to a big Turkey dinner.  After that trip, we will stay in St. George for the rest of the Holidays.  I believe Mom and Anissa and maybe Chad are planning on Christmas at our place.  I'm not sure for sure (you know how you are Mom!).  But that's the plan for now.  We're hoping Rose can come down to stay with us for a while too, but we need to talk to her to find out. 

Finally, our traditional New Years Eve bash at Dad's is no more! Alas, it was too difficult for everyone to get together.  We had a big party at our house last year and it was a lot of fun.  I think we'll probably do it again, but I'm still recovering from the Halloween Party....so maybe something smaller. 

We want all our family and friends to know that you are always welcome at the Jesienouski house!  Especially during the Holidays, we would love to see you or hear from you!  Let us know what's happening with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment