Monday, September 3, 2001

Labor Day

For our labor day celebration, we packed up some sandwiches and headed for Worthen Park. We played at the park for a couple of hours. We found out that Shaylie does not like swings, at least she doesn't like them right now. Tonya put her in two different swings and she started crying almost immediately. Taylor played on the piano and ran around. Shaylie went for the longest walk of her life, (so far) she walked from the tree that we were under over to the swings, about 80 yards. She turned around, saw how far away mom was, laughed and almost ran back.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you did something fun for Labor day, I went to nine o'clock mass and then to the mall for awhile. Now I've got to do my rent checks. I've got a dental appointment at eight in the morning, nice way to begin the day Huh. I did some Christmas shopping today, mall had good sales. I had to put a new battery on the car this past week, thank God for Hugh, sure going to miss him. His last day is the 15th,he is getting married on the 22nd, sure hope things will be ok for him. the new people coming from Cal. onthe first of Oct. so you know who will have the whole place for two weeks. Take my dears, and Love you four more than you know. Much Love and Prayers. Mom J. Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete