Thursday, September 20, 2001

I'm sick..

I think it is the beginning of the school year germs Taylor is bringing home, but I definitely have a bug of some kind. It is no fun. Especially since Scott is not here. But the girls are good to me. Taylor is a little nuturer-er (?). Unlike some others in our family who shall remain nameless...Scott. Anyway, I will feel better soon, I hope.

My mom and Anissa and Anje are coming down tomorrow. Taylor answered the phone when she called so I didn't talk to her....I don't know if they are staying or passing through...I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I haven't seen them since the Open House in Holden last month, so I'm glad to have them visit.

We are going to do some visiting of our own next week. We are planning on going down to Mesa to visit Dad & Pam et al during UEA. We didn't get a good chance to visit last month when they were up...everything was so busy. So we will have a good time with them too.

Well, better go. I didn't cry as much today, so maybe things are getting better. I am interested in hearing what the President has to say. I'm sure I'll cry some more before the night is over. It's strange feeling like someone I know has died. My grief has no focus. I'm just sad for everyone, for the U.S. But, I know that things will go on better than before...that is the nature of humanity. Thank heaven!

1 comment:

  1. I am a good taker-carer. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

    ReplyDelete