Wednesday, September 12, 2001

Trying to get back to family news

Taylor's friend Brooke came for a visit last night. Her mom is (was) going to fly to Thailand today for two weeks, so she was visiting with our neighbors who are going with her.

Tonya and Taylor cleaned up her room and put away most of her old baby toys. Taylor was sad, until we told her to clean her room for bedtime and it only took her 30 seconds to do it.

Just to tell you how world news affects us, Taylor and her friend Jake (age 5) were talking about the planes flying into the buildings and blowing up.

1 comment:

  1. Him I was so happy to see that there was some family news. I know the feeling from yesterday, a terrible thing for our country. I'm sure Taylor was talking about it, A. Roxy said her grandkids called her last nite, had watched it at school and were frighten with it all. What do you tell them, I guess you just give them a hug and let them know they are loved and give them security. I know I needed hugs yesterday. I'm helping at a funeral tonite, not looking forward to it but have to get back to my ministry there. Take Care and Hugs and Kisses to Four! Much Love MomJ Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete