Saturday, September 22, 2001

Hello...

The girls and I had fun today. Although, it got off to a slow start. I have been begging Taylor to clean her room for about three days now and this morning I told her we weren't doing, eating, playing, watching anything until her room was picked up. She finally got it and even though it took half the morning..her room is now clean! Hurray. After that ordeal, we all deserved a break so we went to McDonald's (my favorite place, not) so she could play on the play land. Shaylie ate about two whole chicken nuggets, and most of Taylor's root beer. (She is a Root Beer addict.) And Taylor said she was glad that we FINALLY got to go play at McD's. I was glad that she FINALLY cleaned her room, so I guess we all win!

We miss you Scott! We love you and hope you are having a fun time visiting! Our love to everybody....good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my three favorite gals in the world. Sounds like you had a good time at McDonalds, such a good girl Taylor to clean your room. Scott and I went and did my communions after mass, then we had a sandwich and went to the cemetery, I had a new thing of flowers, fall leaves,pumpkins and then the flag. So Scott it vase repaired and put up again, they looked nice. We were there for about an hour, satunder the tree in the shade, was sad, but nice. Then we stopped at Salt Lake Hospital and seen one of the ladies I take communion to, we also stopped at Roxys so it was four when we got home. Then I took Mom and Scott to the Chuck a Rama for dinner. Scott is now out for a walk. I've enjoyed his visit. Miss you three Love you guys much. Mom J. and Daddy

    ReplyDelete