Sunday, September 9, 2001

A full day

Today I am setting up a lot of computers. Hopefully I will get through all 19. I have 10 more to set up after that, and then 10 more are coming for a different department. It is going to be a busy week.

In other news, today is black and white day at Taylor's class. Everyday since the start of school has been a different color day. On the day, one student must bring a treat that is the same color as the day. Taylor's day is today, so she is taking Zebra cakes.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning my dear ones. I was glad to see something on your page, checked yesterday, I was thinking of Taylor,my sweetie pea all week end, glad you are feeling better honey. What a fun day at school today so lucky to have a mommy that knows how to make zebra cupcakes. What is my sweetie pie doing, I bet she is helping mommy make zebra cupcakes. Sounds like a busy day for you Scott, take it easy and take time to eat. My Love and Prayers today. I best get busy another day at Sandpiper and the natives are always restless on Mondays. Love Ya Four! Mom J. and grmama J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, they are bought zebra cakes, there is a state law that says all treats must be store bought, nothing homemade.

    ReplyDelete