Thursday, February 7, 2002

Stresssssss

I have a really fun person at work. She has been complaining that she needs a new computer. I got her one set up and instead of thanking me, she said, "That's not the computer you're giving me," After I had of course put it in her office. Said said it was so loud that it would give her migrane headaches. So I let her go pick out a computer from the training room (I am too nice) and I set that one up for her (keep in mind in takes about two hours to set up the machines) I put it in her office, turn it on (it seemed just as loud to me) and went to work at the other building. I came in this morning, and I have a BIG post-it note on my computer. "Scott, please help, I have screwed up my computer and can't do anything on it, please fix it." So I spent a half-hour this morning getting it to work. I have spent about a day on her computer. I just hope that the font is big enough so that she doesn't screw it up anymore!!!

Just venting. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, Yesterday, must have been a bad day for stressful people. I was so tired last nite dealing with these people, had rented a unit, she called yesterday moring"I will be in this afternoon to sign lease". Then she came about two and then she didn't want the unit from yesterday she had picked up a little kitten. People are nuts!!! It is snowing here this morning, don't think it is going to last long tho. Kinda nice tho will freshen everything up from all the inversion we have had. How are the girls doing? I hope everyone is feeling better. Well, I best get going got alot of things to do today on my day off, alot of errands, bank pick up stuff for Mom, going to do my communions. No rest for the wicked, thank god I can get out and do things. BE safe and kissed to you four. Love and Prayers, Mom J

    ReplyDelete