Monday, February 11, 2002

My New Hair!

newhair (54k image)

This is my new hair! I really like it...thanks, Mom! If you want to vote on whether you like my new hair or my old hair better...go to the forums. I will have a poll there.

We just got back from a fun weekend at Mom's house. We were all in desperate need of new hairdo's. Scott and Taylor got new do's too. Since mom won't come and visit us, we have to invent reasons to go see her...

Hope everyone is doing well on this Monday! Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! Looking gooooooood, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture makes you look way younger....Maybe , Ill have to follow suit...........Love ya...
    It is really a cute picture....and I do like your hair too.....
    Even with all the work involved.
    love ya.....buhbye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, WOW!!!! You look so great, Tonya, Mom said you look like a movie star! I love it, I wonder if your Mom could help me out. It;s hard to redo a old lady tho. Way to go Shaylie, such a big girl, I knew you would be ok , your such a good girl. Waiting to see Taylor's new hair do, I seen Scott in the office this morning, you were looking pretty good yourself. I don't know the time you were born, I know the time you were born to Dad and I, it was about ten on the morning of the l7th of February, watch your mail for a card.
    Got another meeting in a few minutes so best get going. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete