Monday, February 25, 2002

While the cat's away...

We girls are having fun while Dad's away. We have to keep our minds off missing him. Last night, we watched the closing ceremonies on t.v. which was really neat. We are sad to see them go.

Today, we have been shopping (thus the fun) at Wal-Mart and Target. This is really a big week and a bad one for Scott to be gone. But I didn't have any choice in the matter. Tomorrow is my babysitting day and Taylor has a birthday party to go to. I also have to cook Scones and cakes for the Blue and Gold Banquet on Wednesday. This is the annual Cub Scouts fund raiser, so I am one of the ones helping to feed the ward. I might have to get a babysitter, because I don't think I can help get set up and cook and everything while the girls are running around underfoot. I also need to go visiting teaching but that is unlikely. Thursday is my volunteer day and that about does the week.

From now till then I will be very busy. But I guess I should be grateful to be contributing and to be keeping myself busy. I'm not though, I just wish it was over.

Well, enough from me. We are doing really well. I have finally decided to get back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon, before I gain everything back, so check the forums....bye.

2 comments:

  1. Shopping while I am away?! Grrrrr. Sorry I am away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You told me I could. But I did make one unauthorized purchase--I bought sand and gravel with delivery..on the credit card. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete