Friday, March 29, 2002

Same old story

Here we go again. I got all the LAN administrators to come to Cedar City so that we could set everyone up for the move to the new section of the building, but there was a slight little problem. State ITS didn't set up the network wires in the cubes! It is so wonderful to see that State ITS is so consistent in that they have screwed up every move that the departments have made! It was so wonderful to see all the people that were scheduled to do work moving today just sit around since we couldn't do anything. I'm still trying to figure out how making State ITS in charge of everything will save money. THE ONLY WAY THE STATE CAN SAVE MONEY WITH STATE ITS IS TO DISBAND THE AGENCY. Customer service will improve, things will be done cheaper, faster and better. Hopefully Leavitt will see the light and get rid of that agency.

Meanwhile, I guess I have to go through another day of the computers being set up poorly. I am never going to get Cedar working right.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning,
    Seen your office door open this morning. Thanks for your call on Sunday, today, a year ago we put Dad to rest. I still can't believe he is gone.
    I've been waiting for Easter pictures. Ha I know you guys are busy, it has been a crazy week around here. I've been so tired by evening just fall in my chair, I've got to start cleaning up outdoors, my gosh, where does all the stuff come from to make a mess.
    Well, my dears, I best get busy, take care, be safe, and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. and Grmama J. XX for my girls.

    ReplyDelete