Thursday, March 7, 2002

Latest Doctor News...

Well, this Tuesday I had appointments with my primary physician Dr. Chamberlain, a new physical therapist, and I dropped my MRI films off at a neurosurgeon who was going to look at them and consider seeing me or not.

Dr. Chamberlain gave me more medicine, an anti-inflammatory, which is actually helping a lot more than the others. But all together they make me sort of loopy. The physical therapist wants to see me again on Friday, but wanted to wait to hear what Dr. Reichman (the neurosurgeon) has to say. Dr. Reichman can't see me until May 16, due to a full schedule while he is down here this month, and the next opportunity is May....

So that's it in a nutshell. I considered going to see someone else, but the downside of that is all the travel since no other doctors come down to St. George. I would rather stay close to home and my regular doctor.

We are also considering getting a new bed. I can't sleep in our waterbed much because it hurts me and the PT said waterbeds are one of the worst for backs, so....we are thinking about it.

Well, I will keep you updated on the latest. I just wanted you all to know what I know. Love you, talk to you soon. T:)

3 comments:

  1. Im sorry to hear that your appt is not until May
    Remember Im here is you need me for anything-Call!
    You yard looks nice, I love the swing.
    Love you guys tons

    Did you hear about Anje?
    I sent her home with mom last weekend to get a appt in Fillmore-and found out she has strep with it moving down to her lungs.
    She's had a fever of 100 or higher all week.
    My poor baby!
    I on the other hand -have had a good week - MIdterm I am getting
    A = Microeconomics
    A- = Computers
    B = Accounting
    B- = Business Law

    Yeah me !!!!!
    Plus Financial Aid guaranteed $ for Fall Term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Sis!

    That is awesome. I always knew you had the smarts in ya! Keep up the good work!

    Shaylie's had a fever too, but I think it is teeth. The doctor couldn't find any infections, so that's my guess. Give Anje a big hug from us!

    Love you too! Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Gee, sorry, you can't get earlier for your back, Tonya. I hope the pain lets up some for you. There is nothing any worse than a sore back, makes you sick all over. Shaylie, sorry you are not feeling good, those darn teeth, soon hopefully, it will all be over. Taylor, how is school??
    I seen your office this morning Scott, door was open but you were not there.
    Take care and Love you four much. Be safe and My Love and Prayers. Great grades anissa!

    ReplyDelete