Thursday, March 21, 2002

Spring Break!

Today was Taylor's last day of school this month. She has tomorrow off and all of next week for Spring Break. We wanted to do something fun, but Scott says he has to work, so maybe the girls and I will have to think of something fun to do by ourselves.

Taylor had a fun week at school. It was Reading Week. Each day they had a different activity about reading. Wednesday was Dress-Up day. Everyone dressed up as their favorite storybook character. Taylor went as Cinderella. She was cute. That same day she received an award for Responsibility at an assembly at school. Shaylie and I went and while I was taking pictures, Shaylie disappeared into a supply closet for a while. Luckily I didn't notice her until she was coming out and no harm was done (to her or the closet) so I didn't freak too badly.

Well, my physical therapy is going well. It seems to help sometimes; so does the new bed. I am tired of being achey all the time. Oh well. What can I do?

Love to everyone. Talk to you all again soon! Bye. T:)

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, What a beautiful Cinderella! I can just see Shaylie going in that closet at school, I can see her face when she came out, what an expression she can get on her little face. What a beautiful day, I'm so happy for nice weather. I didn't have a very good day yesterday, went to that court thing, they showed a video of when they came to the house and Stan was on it, was very hard. Of course, the day was hard anyway, that was the day he went into the hospital, Easter Sunday, will be a year, seems like only yesterday. I would come for Easter but their is alot of church so I will come after rent time in April for Taylor's birthday. Well, I best get to work, darn phone has allready started to ring off the hook, the natives are restless. It's very stressful around here, I even had a drug bust the other day, if I can last another five years and then maybe I can retire. HA Take Care, be safe, and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. Hugs and Kisses to my girls, Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete