Monday, March 25, 2002

Spring Break Update!

Today was the first official day of Spring Break (no School!)...We had lots of neighborhood kids over! Taylor was in seventh heaven, I was not. I don't think we can do this everyday!

Shaylie is looking much better today. Her face is still pretty bruised up, and I do think she might have broken her nose, but I wasn't saying it to make Scott feel bad!! I'm sure there won't be any lasting damage.

We spent some time out in the beautiful sunshine today! You can see from the pictures that the girls found some little garden friends. Shaylie was having fun with the little bugs, I think it's the first time she's seen any. Taylor was chasing the poor little ladybug all over the yard, as it kept flying away.
I even got some color in my legs....and the best of it all is that it is only going to get warmer and more spring like this week!

Taylor is going to go to Cedar City on Wednesday and spend a couple nights with Aunt Anissa and cousin Anje. She is very excited because she gets to go to Anje's dance class while she is there. They will come back on Friday with my mom for the whole Easter weekend. We're hoping Chad and Krissy will come down for a bit too. So that we can make a party of it!

We got Grandma J's Easter cards in the mail today! Thanks Grmama! Shaylie carried hers around for a while until I took it away and put it in her Easter basket. We love you and we will be thinking of you often this week.

This is also my Dad's last weekend in Arizona, as he starts his new job in Pocatello on April 1st. I will miss visiting them down south, but it will be fun to visit up north too. After all, it's not the place, but the face, right?

Well, this is turning into quite a monologue. I will go and hope to hear from some of you this weekend. We love you! Take care! Tonya....under Scott's login...

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Was so happy to see news on the computor this morning, (Poor Shaylie, Big kisses from Grmama J. sure hope the nose feels better. Alot of bumps for a little girl. You have fun in Cedar with your cousin Taylor, no school for awhile, can't believe spring break all ready. Glad you got your cards, Hope the Easter Bunny comes hoping to your house, have a great weekend with family. Got a meeting this morning so best get moving. Will talk to you later. My Love and Prayers, Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about little SHay..you know Chad broke his nose and now he has bleedings and had to have cotterizes (sp) he has a hard time breathiing too...I think you'd better have it looked at it can cause the septum to be crooked. Just my advice..Have it checked to make sure it isn't damaged....you never know. Love Im sure you know, if its that bad or not Just concerned.

    ReplyDelete