Monday, March 11, 2002

New Pictures...

Scott showed me how to add pictures to the site! So I hope to be adding pictures almost daily. It is so fun to take pictures with my new digital camera. I hope you will enjoy seeing us in our natural habitat.

I had my first physical therapy session today. I think if they would have sent me for PT when I first went in, I might not be in the pain I am today. He massaged and electrified my back, then put me on a bike machine and showed me some exercises to do at home. The only drawback is the cost...at least my insurance covers most of it.

Well, love you all. Take care! T:)

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning,
    Glad to hear that the theraphy is helping some. I so enjoy seeing the pictures of everyone, keep them coming, Love them.
    I go served a subpoena on tuesday, I have to go to court on the 21st of March, that accident that Stan and I witness going to Wendover a couple years ago. They are sueing Good Year Tires. I called and told then Stan had passed away but I still have to go. Not looking forward to having to think about that again.
    I seen the door open at your office this morning but you were not there. Busy Guy!
    Take care you four, How is Shaylie feeling, better I hope. Be safe and Love and Prayers !
    Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete