Monday, September 27, 2004

Busy Week

I have a lot of computer updates to do. I am going to try and get images ready for my computers that need to be updated to XP and be ready for alll the upgrades that are taking place.

Shaylie will be learning the letter "D" this week in preschool. It is nice that there is a HUGE lighted "D" on the side of the hill so that she can see that as an example.

Taylor has promised to try and not think about eating so much. However, right after she was caught sneeking potato chips into her room.

We had a ward party on Friday. We played volleyball at the park. It was pretty fun, but as usual, I overdid it and was a little hurt over the weekend. (But what is new)

I got back into my biking routine this morning. I took my 9 1/2 mile ride in on the trail. It is easy to tell that the days are shorter. I had to use my headlight the whole way to work this morning, it was very dark.

Looks like we will be leaving Thursday night and coming back on Sunday, so that Taylor misses as little school as possible.

Had a paying computer customer over the weekend. It is nice to have a little extra money, especially considering we have a big bill coming up. Also, they said that their computer was running great now, so they are very happy (especially since they were talking about getting a new computer, because of all the problems with this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment