Monday, September 20, 2004

Back to Cedar

I have to go to Cedar City today. Fortunately, it is only for a training, so not to much to worry about. I have had a busy couple of weeks. I have been trying to update computers, update software and add and subtract users. I also had to redo my office computer, which has slowed me down, since everything I do is on that machine. Our wireless at work has been iffy at best, being down 5 times in the past two weeks, I am SOOOOO glad we changed to the new system. :P
Tonya has been feeling under the weather. She went to the doctor yesterday, but he didn't know what was wrong (it might be time for a new doctor). Taylor and Shaylie have been doing ok, they put in some new playground equipment at Taylor's school, so we went and saw that last night. It is mostly exercise equipment, so that is cool because all the kids were playing on it and getting a workout at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment