Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Tonya's still ill

Tonya is still feeling under the weather. She wasn't able to go to the carnival planning meeting tonight.
Shaylie and I played a lot of games today. Candyland and Chutes and Ladders and Connect Four and catch. It was pretty fun.

Taylor spent most of the evening over at Shaylee's house. I'm glad she has a GOOD friend that lives close. Shaylee and Taylor get along pretty well. To bad our Shaylie doesn't get along as well with her younger sister.

More wireless problems today, but I was able to get it working. I also went over to Dixie College and updated their computer software.

I am going to be getting a lot of monitors soon. That is going to be a lot of work. We our also implementing a new scanner program that everyone will use and we are trying to upgrade everyone to Windows XP, so it is very busy at work.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear Tonya isn't feeling good, :( I hope this finds her feeling better. I wasn't feeling good all last week, headache, upset tummy and the trots for a day but kept working, feel ok this week. I went to the Carmalite Fair on Sunday, worked in the script booth for two hours, wasn't a very nice day, got caught along with everyone else in a couple rain storms.
    I picked up another lady to take communion to on Friday's, she is terminal, real close to me right by Murray cemetary, a very nice person.
    Did you get my check and the order I wanted???
    Hope they are doing good on that project. How is Shaylie doing in school, I bet great. Sounds like you and Shaylie(Dad) had a good time playing games and stuff. Have you gotton your pool down for the winter???
    Well my dears, best get busy, it's been awful quiet this week, kinda scary because we have apts to rent.
    Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete