Thursday, September 23, 2004

Much Better Thank You!

:thewave:

I am feeling much better today! I was feeling pretty icky for a few days there, but thank heaven for antibiotics...too bad I have to keep taking them for another week and a half. I always forget once I start feeling better...

PTA Carnival plans are going very well! I have so many great people helping me out, it almost feels like I don't have enough to do! (knock on wood) It's only two weeks away and I feel like we have a pretty good handle on it. For today, anyway...we'll see if we can keep it up!

One problem with all this PTA stuff is that I keep running out of minutes on my phone. 1000 minutes seems like a lot until you start coordinating huge school events, and then it's only a drop in the bucket. So, in order to try to save minutes, I've been trying to avoid using my phone whenever possible...so if you call me and you don't leave a message or hear right back from me...try emailing or write a letter :rofl: That would be great!

I hope everyone is doing well! Hope to hear from you soon (just not on my phone!) :D

2 comments:

  1. :D Glad your feeling better. You sounded pretty rough there for a while. Love to everyone, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Glad you are feeling better Tonya, use up the pills till they are all gone. Ha ;)
    So you guys are coming up on Thursday then for sure. Just let me know of course, I won't be doing anything on Thursday, have to work. Be safe, drive careful. See you soon, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete