Friday, September 10, 2004

Another Week gone bye

This has been a fairly hard week. I have been trying to make a new image for my computers, since the image I have been using now needs about thirty updates to it :-) So I have started with my Microsoft XP Service Pack 2 install cd's that we made and started from there. Yesterday, as I thought I was finishing up, Microsoft released Media Player 10, so I had to add that to the image. Then I found out that the department purchased a different spyware program than the one I was using, so I had to uninstall mine and then install the new one. Today I have found out that we are also updating the virus scanner and epo agent. I don't think I am going to get an up to date image setup any time soon. :cry:

We have had the sickness bug travelling through our home. Taylor was sick, then Shaylie, then Tonya, and finally me. Shaylie and Tonya had it the worst, however.

Tonya is preparing for the carnival, she had her first big meeting about it on Wednesday.

Taylor brought home fund-raiser chocolate bars. They are $1.00 each and the box has 48 of them. Going to try and sell them at work, however, I don't know how that will go over.

No comments:

Post a Comment