Tuesday, December 27, 2005

On to the next...

Well, we had a very Merry Christmas at our house, though we were disappointed by the early departure of Grandma Rose...She left early yesterday, instead of today as planned. We were sad to see her go, but we are glad she made it home safely without much bad weather. I probably got more upset than I should have because of PMS or something, but we always hate to see her go, especially early. We love you, Rose!

The girls every wish came true...and if it didn't, they got some Christmas money from Grandma Deschamp and Grandma Dawn so they can go get it. I got my backyard firepit, which I love, and Scott's best gift was a video game controller for his pc. He has been busy defeating the StarWars Lego Empire. I also received a surprise gift from a friend of mine: I was delivering her Christmas treat and she offered to let us have her old fridge...which is a side-by-side with drink and ice in the door....nice...for free!! I offered to pay her but she just said, "Take me out to lunch sometime!" Thank you, Julie! You are a sweetie!

We are now preparing for the next big bash...Dad's due to arrive tomorrow, the rest of the fam on Friday or Saturday. I can't wait to see everyone and have fun.

My girls night out tonight got canceled because one of my friends is sick today. H0pe she feels better soon, she's had it for about a month....she probably could have used a night out...We'll go soon...

That's about all that's happening around here! Happy New Year to everyone and talk to you in 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment