Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's Official...

I am now the official Primary President for the Washington Fields 5th Ward.  I am excited, but also humbled....I know people always say they are humbled, but I really am feeling small and insignificant that I should be responsible for the spiritual guidance of all these little children.  ( And anyone who comes to my house would say that it's pretty unlikely too :-) ) It's a bit overwhelming. That Heavenly Father should choose me to serve in this way is very humbling.  But on the other hand, like I said, I am excited too. I know that running the primary is something I can do well since my talents tend to run toward leadership and creativity, plus I also have really good people helping me, which is also a big (HUGE) bonus. So I'm sure many of my blog entries will be updates on this latest endeavor...I could really use all your prayers and words of encouragement.  Love to everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wait....THAT was MY IQ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your 138 IQ will come in handy here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so smart that he forgot his name, I would hate to be bragging about how smart I was and make a simple bone-head mistake ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good thing I don't know who said that...they'd be in BIG trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait a minute....since Chad is the ONLY person posting on our blog these days, I guess I know who to blame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I took it again and I got 140! So there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew Tonya was smart enough to figure out who left the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THere is nothing that you do not excel in. You will be the best Pres around. You are organized, delegate well and have much experience behind you. Anddddd you went to Girl State.....
    Congrats again. You will be great....
    Might I say too,(after reading all the comments) that I have a mighty weird and very halarious family. Is that how you spell it.....oh well doesn't much matter...you get the jist.....Love you all

    ReplyDelete