Monday, August 21, 2006

New Calling...

Well, I must not do well with a lot of free time on my hands.  As soon as I get a little bit, I certainly find a way to fill it.  This time it wasn't my idea, though.  I was taken completely by surprise to find out about this new calling.  Scott and I have been enjoying our calling in the Primary.  We have been taking turns each week teaching the gospel to our five-year-olds.  (They are so cute!)  I have even been careful not to say I would do things differently if I were in charge, although there were a couple of times last Sunday, but it was only to Scott and not where anyone else could hear.  I can't really say what it is yet, since it's not been sustained in church, but I am meeting with the Old tomorrow so she can pass on her stuff to me.  I will say that I am excited, if a bit overwhelmed, and I will post the official title as soon as I can.  Love to all....

3 comments:

  1. I am guessing the Primary Pres.....how close am I.... YOU'd do great......
    hot or cold

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's TOTALLY my guess too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would totally be hot, but don't tell anybody! Shhhh!

    ReplyDelete