Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Summer's waning....

Less than two weeks until school starts!  I think both the girls are excited.  We should find out fairly soon which teachers they have been assigned to and what kinds of things we need to do to get ready.  We never have had to buy school supplies since Taylor started kindergarten, but the girls always have to have some new pencil boxes and glue sticks and stuff.  So we will be shopping...

 My duet went pretty well on Sunday.  I think it was the best I've ever done as I did not forget the words or get overly emotional.  I was still a little shaky just from pure nerves, but it was tolerable.  Taylor was giving me a big smile when I came to sit down, and that made me feel good about it.

Hope everyone is doing well....sign in soon and leave us a post! We love to hear from you! Love to all...

5 comments:

  1. Still waiting for that guitar song. You should be jammin' away by now. I am still waiting for a comment on my Writings page...so get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that there is a School Supply List on the Riverside Webpage.
    www.res.washk12.org
    Love ya Tons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you also Know there our 3 THREE VACANCIES at Riverside Elem.

    JOB #13206
    Lunch/Playground Asst.
    Status: Part time position (5 Hours per week)
    Salary for these positions are $9.20 per hour
    End: 08/04/06 16:00

    On-line Applications ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Just got through making some zucchina bread, Lloyd brought me over some this week so hated to see them go to waste. Went to mass and then Gladys and I went to breakfast, havn't done that for awhile, took communion to Andrew, not doing so good.
    Now I'm going over to water flowers at the church, I come from there just wringing wet. They raised rent around here and everyone has to be on a lease so needless to say its been hectic and some unhappy people. I ever had some say the only reason we stay here is because of you Rose. Alot of work so they can have more cash flow. Oh well.
    I can't believe school starts for the girls next Monday, a week from tomorrow, Holy Cow, Where has the summer gone. Happy Anniversary on Tuesday!!!!!
    Hope the girls got my letter. Thanks for calling Scott and checking on us up this way, that was some storm, was caught in it on my cart, was a drowing rat when I got home.
    Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!! I know I am a day early but at least I remembered right?? Talk to you later. BYE

    ReplyDelete