Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Baby Girl...

My poor Shaylie had to go to the dentist today for major work.  When we went on Monday for a checkup the dentist found an abcessed tooth and that her baby teeth were growing in very, very crookedly because her mouth is so crowded....so today, he extracted 7 teeth: the two stubby front teeth, four to make room for grown up teeth and one abcessed tooth.  OUCH! 

Luckily, they put her under anesthesia so she won't remember anything, but when she came out to go home, she was VERY groggy and sleepy still.  They wheeled her to the car for me and I brought her home.  Her mouth is a mess and she is sleeping it off now, but they say she'll be able to go back to school tomorrow.  We'll see.  She'll be hurting when she wakes up.  Any love and kisses sent her way would be appreciated...Our love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh, we are hurting for Shaylie. Hang in there little girl, this will make you even more beautiful than you already are. Gramma Pam and I are both wishing that we were there to hold you and help you to feel better. Lots of love, huge hugs and a carful of kisses (soft ones that won't hurt your mouth). Gramma Pam & Papa

    I forgot. Congratulations on the new puppy. I love the name Blackberry!!

    ReplyDelete