Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today begins the Thanksgiving Holiday.  The girls are coming home at noon and we are heading up to Mom's for our traditional feast and fun weekend.  We've got most of our decorations up now...better to do it before and have it all up and ready to go for the Holidays, I say.

I'm excited to bring home our Blackberry on Sunday!  I hope he adjusts to us well...the girls are dying to get him here and  I have been working hard to get ready for him.  Of course, we'll keep you posted. :-)

Let us know your plans!  We wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!  Love to all...

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I'm sorry girls your Thanksgiving Day cards came back to me yesterday, I had put your old address on them, I threw it away so I don't do that again. Do things always in a hurry.
    How is Blackberry doing, did he cry when he left his mommie?
    We went up to Roy for Thanksgiving Day, was a fun day, alot of good food and played games, got home about six thirty.
    Tonya, would you please, let me know if the girls are having dance, things at school some weekend soon and then maybe I could come that weekend and bring things for Christmas. Thanks
    Take care, and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. Got my little Christmas tree and manager scene up today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On December 2nd, the girls perform at the Dickens' Festival and on the 15th they have their annual Christmas Dance Performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m really bummed that I can't go to the Dickens Fest this year....But Atlanta calls.
    What can I say I'm just "the traveler"....... but I will be there on the 15th...Depending on the times...It is a Friday.....Hope the Tay and the BEar...are doing better today.
    I'm sure it will be fine.....Love you lots....Mom

    ReplyDelete