Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Watch Good Things Utah!

The other day I was watching GTU (see above) and they were talking about making friends as an adult and I thought, "Hey, I write about that very topic on ClubMom. Why don't I email them and let them know about my stuff."  So I did.   And....Today I got a reply from Angie Larsen, one of the co-hosts on the show, saying that she looked at my page and was very impressed. She is going to talk about one of my articles on the show on Monday the 13th!  I'm very excited....so tune in and see what nice things she says about me.  It's on KTVX Channel 4 at 10:00 a.m.   Unfortunately, my ClubMom contract is up this month and won't be renewed.  Alas, just when I was getting noticed....But, I'm enjoying my 15 minutes while they last! Yay me!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Tonya! Maybe this is the start of Dear Tonya! BTW, do you like our new layout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new layout. You need to tell me how I can update the calendar...Everything looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Things Utah is set to RECORD!!! It will be trapped in infamy...the good AND the bad. j/k Congrats Sis.

    ReplyDelete