Thursday, December 21, 2006

Last day of school...Vacation begins!

The girls took off for their big party day today.  I'm helping with Shaylie's party at 1:00.  SHe is very excited.  Taylor just thinks today is a big waste.  Her words not mine....I told her to just go and have fun.  She might even do it.  :-)  They both took gifts to their teachers today, just a little something.  Scott has the whole break off work too! Yay!  I am looking forward to spending Christmas together with just us.  Scott wants to go out to eat on Christmas day....maybe find a Chinese restaurant (Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra!)...but the girls want HAM DINNER.  They had their whole menu planned out...even down to the Strawberry Shortcake.  I guess I'm the deciding vote.  We'll see. 

For New Year, I think we'll head to Mom's on Thursday to see Christmas stuff, visit Greats, and get haircuts...then up to Dad's on Friday to help with getting ready for our big Bash!  I'm a little worried about Blackberry...how he'll do on the trip up, how he'll do with sleeping, and how he'll do with the other dogs, and how he'll do with housetraining....I suppose there's no sense in worrying about it.  I just don't want to cause everyone grief, especially me.  ;-)

I'm excited for the Holidays to begin...I'm actually ready, I think...there's always more to do, but I'm drawing the line!  As soon as I buy gifts for a couple more friends, I'm done. Nothing more to do after that but shop for Christmas dinner.  Oh, I might have to buy some batteries too.....WELL, you can see what I mean....never ending.  I will enjoy the holiday!  Merry Christmas to Everyone!  Hope your holidays are as hectic and filled with love as mine are turning out to be!

3 comments:

  1. 15 minutes left for me , before the holiday vacation....I have a student still cutting hair.. so I will be here a little longer. Thought I could take Mom and Dad over to Richfield for their last minute things and I must get food also....Snow Friday....
    Anissa is home sick, the teachers sent her home,. I tink everything is catching up with her... She has stressed. Vacavtion time for everyonre will be good....Love to all Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    Just FYI, we are not planning on bringing Kaya and Brandywine to New Years. We will only be gone a few days and they do well by themselves. No need to stuff them into the car along with the five of us and all our junk. Besides, Dena and I didn't spend an evening before we even moved into this house, cutting dog doors, just to have to take those mutts with us every where we go.
    They will certainly be mad at me when I get home and smell of other dogs. Especially Odin, since they love him so much. They may never forgive me. They will just have to get to know Blackberry at some later date.
    Until then, much love, and Merry X-mas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Thanks for the great weekend, was glad to be able to take in everything with the girls and the play was great, so enjoyed.
    Say, great picture, do I get one, would love to have one. Thanks
    We are going out to Jerry's tomorrow.
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    Be careful driving up to Orem.

    ReplyDelete