Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas!  We hope everyone is having a great holiday.  Thanks for the phone calls, many of them instigated by Taylor on her brand new Cell Phone....she is very excited...it's "almost as good as heelies"...her words.  Shaylie has dubbed this Christmas, the BEST EVER!  I guess it doesn't get any better than that.  Hopefully, she won't remember how great this was next year.

Santa brought Shaylie a Snuggler, a Biggest Littlest Pet Shop, and a Kobe, the Study Buddy.  Taylor got her Cell, and two Avatar games, and a almost brand new puppy named Blackberry.  Scott is donning a new studly hat (a la Indiana Jones) and I'm happily studying my Martha Stewart Homekeeping Handbook.  We've watched new movies....Cars, Air Buddies, and Ice Age the Meltdown, and next we'll head in to play some new games.  Last but not least, we've all been gifted with Gift Cards and cash, so we will have plently of shopping to do when we head up north for our New Years' bash. 

We had a traditional Ham Dinner with all the fixins.  My family now thinks I can cook, which is too bad.  For them.  And we are all stuffed to the gills, and we haven't even eaten the pie, the apple crumble, or the crackers/cheeseball and chips/dips. 

Thanks to all of you for making our holiday so special!  We have been blessed this year in so many ways.  We pray for you all everyday and especially at this wonderful time of year.  May the Lord bless you and keep you safe and well.  May He give you everything you need to be happy and content in the coming New Year.  We love you and we are so grateful to have you in our lives.  Be Merry, Be Bright.  We'll see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mom and I had a quiet Christmas, went out to Jerry's, just the four of us so was a nice quiet one, we played cards and ate and ate somemore.
    I'm just staying home tonite, town is crazy. Will probably be in bed even before the new year.
    I went out on Friday and got my passport, was in line for an hour and a half, guess you need a passport to go anywhere any more. I was happy for nice people that helped me out, told me where the paper's were to fill out and etc. I felt sorry for some people they only had copies of their birth certifacate so had to go someplace else to get the right copy.
    "Happy New Year" be careful going home, how was the weather coming this way on Thursday? My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete