Monday, December 11, 2006

2 Weeks and Counting...

NOTE: The I key on my keyboard is sticking, so if you notice some missing letters below, you'll know why... 

Christmas is only two weeks away!  I am almost done shoppng, but not quite...I am actually doing better this year than previous years...I'm usually still doing some shopping even after Christmas, but hopefully not this year. It helps that we are doing Christmas light this year...not half as many gifts as usual.  It's actually nice...we are trying to get the kids especially to focus on giving instead of receiving.  That's actually my favorite thing about Christmas.

Blackberry is doing fine!  We are slowly but surely getting used to each other.  He mostly is sleepng through the nght but we aren't having much progress n the house training business.  I'm not sure f we are supposed to though untl he is a little bit older.  We just keep taking hm out as often as we can.  We have got him trained to Sit, Down and we're working on Roll Over.  I cannot get him to walk on a leash though..he just sits and makes me drag hm along.  Maybe that wll happen as he gets older too.  The grls are doing really well with hm. 

Tomorrow, my friend Amy and her family are moving up to Salt Lake.  We wll miss them so much.  We got to have a night out last week and our neighborhood threw a party for them last nght for everyone to say Goodbye!  I'm very sad, but t's going to be a good move for them.  Our house is going to seem a lot emptier without the Miles kids over all the time.  We wish them every good thing and I hope they find friends as good as they have been to us.

Hope to hear from you all soon.  Please post!!! We love to see comments on our page...PAS...

2 comments:

  1. just got into my email for the firt time in a while....I'm glad Scott had his helmet and wasn't hurt......what a surprise for him. I need a list maybe ...I might just have to do the thing we were talking about...... I don't know how much time I'll have..
    I'll try to get out of here by 3:15 leav HOlden by 3:45....so I could be there by 6:00 if I really rush and the weather doesn't interfer. What i the dance scheule like....so 6:30 I wouldn't miss everything.???? Let me know Love ya much Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance Concert starts at 6:30...if you can be here by 6:00 that would be awesome! See you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete