Monday, December 4, 2006

Early Morning Mishap

Scott left for work this morning on his bike and not 15 minutes later, I saw a police truck outside of our house. After a moments' panic, I saw that Scott was getting out and unloading his bike from the back.  He was okay, but it turns out his front wheel got stuck dead in a trench on the side of the road and he went tumbling over the handlebars with his bike landing on top of him.  His helmet is cracked (thank goodness he was wearing it) and the front head lamp is toast.  But it could have been so much worse.  He came home and rested for a few hours.  He has a bumpy bruise on his head and some cuts and scratches on his legs, but after some sleep he felt better so he headed back to work...in the car.  I guess it was only a matter of time before he had some kind of accident. He's been riding his bike for so many years now with no major problems...I'm just glad he's okay.  Post again soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My gosh Scott I hope you are ok, that's a scary thing. I've always thought about that and prayed for your safety. Hope the girls are ok and anxious to see everyone and their dance. I never got your email Scott, I don't know if mine have gone through or not, to No dak . They say they have but havn't heard from my cousin. Also, I sent one to the east and she called me and never got it. Oh well
    Take care and My Love and Prayers Mom J. xx For my girls

    ReplyDelete