Friday, May 18, 2007

I biked 'round the corner.....

...and what did I see?  3 Deer standing in the street in front of me.

I was able to get within 10 feet of one of the deer, when the deodorant commercial of the rabid deer flashed in my mind.  However, it ran off with the other two deer.  It was pretty neat to see them that close.  Also saw a couple of roadrunners (real ones, not the baseball team) and as always, at least 20 rabbits.

 However, all is not well on the bike trail.  After two months of the trails finally being open and all the bridges being rebuilt, St. George has closed over a mile of trail that leads to the trailhead park!  Well, I guess I should be thankful for the 2 months, but it would be really nice to be able to use the trails instead of getting run over on the street.  I am going to complain to the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment