Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the mothers I know are having a terrific day, and most especially my mom! I am never very good at expressing my deep appreciation for those I love, but I am and always have been so grateful for my mom's love and support.  Thanks Mom! You're the best!

My family has spoiled me as usual.  Taylor and Shaylie have both given me many homemade paintings and drawings for this special day and they surprised me with breakfast in bed.  Scott got me a Tool Set for girls (flowery and cute) and a magnetic board I've been wanting.   We all went to dinner after Taylor's dance concert last night too.  I am so lucky to have such a terrific family.  Thanks and I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Mothers day song, I loved it. We had a good but uneventful day.
    We got Anissa's hair cut and got Dinner for everyone. Anissa left about 730and I just crashed and watched Desperate Housewives. THat was it. I won't be coming down this weekend. I couldn't find a Dentist that does Fridays. So my appt. is Tues the 29th unless we go to Ely. Best go Love you lots. Mom

    ReplyDelete