Sunday, May 6, 2007

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.... so far

WELL WE DID IT I MADE IT PAST THE SOCCER YEAR WITH OUT LOSING A GAME BUT THERE IS AN OTHER TEAM THAT DIDN'T
LOSE A GAME EVER SO WE HAVE A PLAY OFF GAME ON TUESDAY AT FIVE O'CLOCK SCARY RIGHT BECAUSE IF I DON'T DO MY JOB AS GOALY WE LOSE FOR SURE AND WE WATCH THEM PLAY ON SATURDAY AND BOY THEY ARE GOOD BUT WE ARE TO BUT GOSH THEY HAVE SOME BIG KICKS ONE THEY SHOT OUT OF THE EIGHTEEN YARD LINE AND IT WENT OVER THE GOALY'S HEAD AND THAY PLAY TRAP JUST LIKE US SO THAT WOULD BE WEIRD TO SEE BUT YOU CAN TELL HOW GOO WE AR E BECAUSE

WE ARE GOING TO CHAMPION GAME!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Congratulations Taylor for making the Champion ship game. I will be thinking about you on Tuesday nite, just do your best and all will be ok. So proud of you. Wish I was close so I could come and watch and root you on. Shaylie, you yell loud so I can hear you in Salt Lake.
    Got some flowers planted but have been covering them at nite and have some inside, dumb weather now I bet it will get so warm we will be complaining about heat.We are never happy with the weather.
    Not much for news, just Sandpiper and Mom. Ha Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Taylor, don't let the other team intimidate you. You are the best goalie and you are awsome,,, good luck Tuesday. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete