Saturday, May 5, 2007

Shaylie's First Campout

Shay's Girl Scout troop had their first campout last night.  They met at their leaders house for activities, they slept in a tent last night (Very Cold Night!) and they went on a hike this morning.  Shaylie had fun, I think, despite the fact that she said she was tired, cold, and hungry when we picked her up.  When I suggested that she not go camping again, she was very quick to tell me how fun it was.  I'm glad she had a good time.  But, it will be early bedtime tonight. 

Taylor will have a championship game on Tuesday night at 5:00.  Scott and Taylor went to see the other team play tonight.  They are good, I guess, but mean. Tay says they had 5 calls for injuries inflicted on the opposing team.  I'm sure we'll win for justice's sake.  :-)

I may not be able to make it to Mom's on Memorial Day to help with the fence.  It turns out that most of my Counselors will be heading out of town that weekend too.  If that is the case, then I will have to stay to run Primary.  I'm sure Scott will still come and help and the girls, although I'm not sure how much help they'll be.  We'll see what happens. 

Hope all is well...PAS

No comments:

Post a Comment