Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ouch!

I had my biopsy today!  It was not fun...not even a local anesthetic.  Just a sharp pointy needle and a lot of digging.  Three times!  But, it wasn't too bad either.  It kind of hurts to swallow now and coughing/burping too.  Hopefully, this is the worst of it.  The people said the results should be in within 3 days...but the Dr.s office told me about a week.  So next Tuesday, unless he calls me sooner. 

Scott & our home teacher gave me a blessing last night, which I'm so grateful for.  I can't tell you how much Scott has helped me through all of this.  I am so glad I have a husband who loves me so much and shows it in everything he does.  I am very lucky to have him and so many others who have been showing me support with prayers, visits, meals, and good thoughts.  Thank you to everyone!

The girls are great...they talked us into putting up our Halloween decorations for Family Night.  Our house is very haunted now, and we are in the midst of deciding on costumes for this year.  They have outgrown nearly everything we have...if anyone is in need of costumes for smaller girls, we have plenty...witches, girl pirate, snow white, tiny mermaid (good for 2-3 year old), vampire, queen amidala...that's probably it.  Let me know...

Can't believe it's already October!  Pretty soon, we'll be thinking about Christmas...that might hurt a little too.  But, for now, we'll take one season at a time.  Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Good talking to you. I was going to have you log on to Duckwall.com they have crates. See if they are sort of what you want. Let me know....love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only saw the one page of home stuff but it all looks cute. I don't think I would want any crates with words on it unless it said something pertinent. Love you..Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete