Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween 2007

It's Halloween....hope everyone is having a "boo"tiful day! 

It feels like today is the grand finale for all the Halloween festivities that have been going on at our house.  We've already had parties and candies galore.  Shaylie had her Primary party last week and we all went to Trunk-or-Treat at the church on Saturday (where our Trunk won the prize for best Trunk!!!!) 

 Today, Taylor went to school in her costume and she looked as cute/scary as ever.  Shaylie is taking hers in her backpack and she'll change into a ladybug fairy before her class party later today.  Both the girls are excited to have Anje come over for our traditional Trick-or-treating.  Shaylie asked me to please not sit on the front porch scaring kids tonight...but I don't know if I can...it's way too much fun.

The girls don't know it, but I've planned a spooky dinner tonight.  I'm not going in to work today because I have to work Friday, so I have all day to bake treats and goodies.  I don't usually care for this so much, but I've been in the mood lately.  I'm making Mummy Pizzas and Monster Toes for dinner and pumpkin chocolate chip bread for a treat. 

Scott must be doing something fun at work today too...I didn't see him dressed up, but I think he was going to wear his death costume today.  If we'd been thinking we'd have done something more fitting like a "computer virus" or something....but maybe death is appropriate too.  JK! 

Today is also Grandma J's and Ashton's birthday!  Happy Birthday to you both!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for the Birthday call, you girls sounded so good with the "Happy Birthday Song". Thanks so much. Only had one cute little boy for tricks or treats, so put the candy on my desk and went like hot cake. Been a pretty day, a little smog but still nice, I still have a pot of impatiences that hasn't frozen yet, right next to the office door so well protected. Mom says to pull them out but I said No, going to wait for them to turn black.
    Well, don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour tonite, get a extra hour of sleep. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Grandma J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete