Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Working Woman

I'm official now.  I worked my first day at Millcreek High School today.  I think it will be a good place to be.  I feel like my head is swimming with all the info I got today.  It will be very nice when it's all old hat and I'm in my comfort zone.  I met a lot of the people there and a few students too.  They all seem very friendly and fun. 

I will be working 4 hours a day (likely mornings), Monday-Thursday, at the school and another 4 hours on Fridays at home on the ETS Newsletter.  That last will be a good way to get in a few more hours.  I'm glad they offered it to me. 

I do feel like I'm having a little stress making the transition from Stay At Home Mom to Working Mom.  Even though it is only part-time, I'm very tired and finding it hard to get everything I need to do done.  I sure hope I can find a balance soon.  I might have to start prioritizing more selectively. 

My girls and my husband are amazing...they've been very good to me as I've started to flip out a little bit.  I love them very much.

We had a great time with family this weekend.  Thanks to everyone for making it such a fun weekend. 

I'll post again soon...sometime when I'm not so exhausted.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment