Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

Well, after putting my job opportunity far behind me and committing to writing and finding a way to make that work for us, I got a phone call today from DSC offering me a part-time job at Millcreek High as their ETS advisor.  So, now I am trying to decide what to do. 

It's true that I've been wanting something that will work with my family, my home, and my writing...it looks as if this may be it.  At the very least, it will give us a much needed extra paycheck each month and still leave me time, and at best, I will love it and find it very fulfilling.  But there is no way to tell, unless I try. 

I am surprised that I am even hesitating.  It's just that the appeal of FT was the money and with PT I don't get that, but I still have to work as hard.  The trade off being less time involved, I suppose....which may be just what I've been asking for.

So, I want to talk it over with my fam, but I will keep you posted on developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment