Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 16th Updates

Just to clear some things up.

Mom, no new numbers, just new phones, the phone numbers stayed the same.

Dawn, no new TV, my cell phone has some TV watching capabilities on it.  My daughters can watch the Disney channel on it.

On The Biggest Loser TV show, the second week is always the worst. After the huge drops, most everybody barely loses anything, if at all.  That followed true with our weigh ins, I lost the most at 2.8 pounds, Tonya didn't lose anything, and Taylor and Anissa both gained.  Hopefully, next week will be a little better.

On a side note, I will pass 300 miles for the year on the way home from work tonight.  As long as my bike doesn't break, 3000 should be easy :)

2 comments:

  1. Scott, thanks for the info.....I was so confused....Congrads on the weight loss and the bike amounts. I is unbelieveable.....I walked from the kitchen to the bathroom today twice......HAHoo See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hang in there guys with your exercise, even if you don't lose you still tighten muscles so keep it up, I got back to my water class, hard to go when it is so cold and think about getting in the water. Good job on your bike Scott, you will have no trouble getting 3,000 miles this year, like you said if the bike doesn't break down. So proud of you riding that bike and evercising, helps your health and keep your diabetes in control.
    Glad to hear no phone numbers changed, thanks for letting me know that.
    I just figured new phones new numbers, what do I know. Ha
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls
    Someone is having a birthday in a week, holy cow getting old. Ha

    ReplyDelete