Friday, January 11, 2008

Update

Ralph came to visit last night.  We ran trains and he got to play the Inglenook sidings game.  Nice to see him, although he may get tired of me, as he will see me at the end of the month to go to the train show in Lehi.

I got a new cell phone.  It is a Moto Q 9c.  My boss also bought us a data plan, so I get all my email and calendar on it and I can get the internet!  It has been really nice. Now I just need to find a way to carry it.  It is bigger than my older phones and it didn't come with a carrier.  Oh well, it is a nice phone though.

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, You better call me and give me all the new phone numbers so if I had to get ahold of you. Thanks
    Sounds like the exercise classes are going good, that's great, I got back to my water class but got to walk the tread mill in between,.
    Take care and My Love Mom J. XX for my girls Waiting for my family picture that you took for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No new phone numbers, just new phones. You can reach us same as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waht about the TV ...Im curious now Mom E me if its a secret....

    ReplyDelete