Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's Cookie Time!

Shaylie has officially begun selling Girl Scout Cookies today! I'm sure she'll be calling all the family but feel free to call her to place your orders too! Her goal is to sell 250 boxes.  (Or should I say limit? Yes, I should.) 

Both girls are going to go to camp this year!  Taylor is earning money through babysitting and may join up again as an independent Girl Scout rather than with a troop.  She is not selling cookies though, except for helping Shay.  The camps they have chosen are at the same time, so that could be nice for us for traveling and such.  I'm still working out the details.  

Scott's birthday is next week.  He will be turning 37.  He's planning to go up north with his train buddy Ralph to a show so we'll have to celebrate without him...jk, we'll probably do it before or after or sometime.

Anyway, not much else to report.  Weather's a little warmer down here, but I know I won't get any sympathy from all you frozen folks in the north.  Scott's the one who needs all the sympathy...he rides his bike even in the freezing cold.  So...love to all!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to buy some cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are you? Wait. Maybe I don't want to know...

    ReplyDelete