Friday, January 4, 2008

Yay...New Year, New Phone, on my way to New Bod?

Well, I'm off to a good start with my resolutions.  I bought a new phone on Wednesday!  I would have posted about it sooner, but I've been playing with it too much to take a break.  I love it...an LG Venus.  It's so pretty and so many cool features, but best of all, I'm hoping it will keep me organized.  I am just figuring out how to sync my calendar with the phone, so I'll be Johnnie-on-the-spot (Joanie?) from now on...

I also joined the Gym along with Taylor, we went yesterday for a workout and met with a trainer "dude" whom I did not like very much.  He was very annoying.  But that makes it easy to say No to buying their services, even though I could probably use it.  Taylor is a good partner, she wants to go the the gym everyday so she'll keep me on my toes.  I'm going to pick her up after school each day and go straight over before Shaylie comes home.  We signed a two year contract so I have to make the most of it...

We're supposed to go sledding on Pine Mountain tomorrow but it looks like a big storm heading in...I don't have much cold weather gear for the girls so we might wimp out.  I don't know if our little car will make it up the mountain in a storm either so we'll see.  Both the girls have sleepovers tonight so I don't think they'll care super much. 

Well, that's it for news...take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, New Years was kinda busy for me, had frozen pipes so had the maintenance here till five. Did go with Gladys on Monday afternoon, we were going to eat at Olive Garden, both of us had gift certificates, when we got there it was an hour an a half wait. So we went to the theater and had something to eat there and then went to the movie PS I Love You, was good but kinda sad.
    The wind blew so hard yesterday and last nite I thought the apt. was going to blow away. Had some snow over nite and suppose to have more come in tomorrow. I'm tired of snow, had alot of it this winter and so cold. I said to Mom this morning "
    I'm getting to old for this going out in the cold" Oh well, lucky I can.
    Sounds like you have made some good resolutions.
    Best get going, take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete