Thursday, January 24, 2008

Car Trouble Again...

Our van is in the shop....again...for more expensive repairs.  I'm so very tired of pumping money into the big dumb van.  We need it and we can't afford a new one, so we really don't have a choice.  But I'm not happy and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight.

Taylor and I are catching colds.  Not fun.  Mine hit pretty hard last night and tonight I feel like I could be in a NyQuil commercial.  She's not as bad, stuffy, but her youth and overall health are in her favor.  I'm sure we'll be fine soon.

Scott cancelled his trip up north, which I'm sorry about, but with the repairs to the car, he didn't feel like he could do it.  I'm grateful but I wish he could have his trip.

So, things have been a bit bumpy lately, but we're happy and we'll get through our hard times.  I have to count my blessing anyway, because things could be so much worse.   Scott will be home for his birthday, we'll all be better soon, and I'll be able to drive my van again....until the next time.

2 comments:

  1. Is your car working ok now. I didn't wait to find out. I figured it must be.
    I saw a new way to cut hair and I want to try it on Shaylie and Taylor.
    It will make a good difference in their hair I think. They are my ginnie pigs now.
    I've never thoulght about how you spell GInnie Pigs. I don't think thats right. Maybe its Guinea Yeah!!!! Guinea Pigs....you get my jest!!!!
    Love ya all....Chad got caught in the storm and had a big wait at the bottom of the ridge.....:) doesn't listen to his Mother.......What can I say..Love ya all again.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the Parade of Homes.....My luck it will be this week with the snow storms.....Love Mom

    ReplyDelete