Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bienvenido a Puerto Rico

If you've been reading our blog at all over the past few months, you know I've been wanting to go on a trip either to celebrate our 8-8-8 (16 year) anniversary or just to get away.  Well, Scott had been researching cruises and other getaways...but now, thanks to a training for my job, Scott and I get to go to Puerto Rico at the end of the summer.   The training is kind of a splurge because our program has a bunch of money that needs to be spent before next school year.  Unfortunately, it is the week before school starts so the timing is kind of hard, but I couldn't pass a chance to visit such an exotic locale.  And when I found out that I could take Scott with me and mom can watch kids....Yippee!!!  It is very much a blessing because I've been worried about $$$ and this way my work covers everything except Scott's airline ticket.  Talk about a bargain.  Now I can maybe spend some bucks on clothes to wear there1?!  We'll see.  Anyway, it's going to be a blast!  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment