Friday, October 5, 2001

Show your support!

Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunt's and Uncle's.....show your support for Taylor and order from her School Fundraiser. She is competing to earn a prize and she is really excited to hear from you!

Go to http://www.innisbrook.com. Check out the cool stuff. It is mostly Wrapping paper, and some gift items. There is some pretty great stuff. (I especially like the reversible denim wrapping paper. I am ordering two rolls.) If you see something you like, either call me or email me with the order and put your check in the mail. Taylor has to turn in her order form on Wednesday, October 10th. So hurry and check it out!

Love you all! Hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I read about your ordering thing for Taylor. I would like to order the applique garden flag with stand, in home part $20.00. Mom will order one set of note pad set @ $6.00. Will get our money in the mail today. How is everything else going down that way? Been very busy up here, I was thinking about making a trip down yet this month but will have to see what weekend would be good. Hate to leave Connie to soon, she has alot to pick up on yet. Well, I best get myself busy around here before the natives wake up and start moving. Take care and My Love to All. Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete