Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Big Step!

Well, today I joined Weight Watchers. (Aaaagh!) I know it is way past time for me to do something about my weight, and when my friend Bobbie called to tell me she had joined, I decided to give it a try! I am going to post my successes and or failures in our new Forums, so if you are willing you can give me some much needed encouragement and support. I hope this will work for me! I have never really tried to diet before, but I am ready to make the committment. (Besides, I already paid for it--I better get something out of it!) So....check out the forums often to see how I'm doing! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tonya!

    I have been on Weight Watchers many times in the past, and when I have the $ to join, and the commitment to stick with it, it works great!!!

    The last time I was on it, I lost a little over 15 pounds in three weeks.

    AND, when I get a job in a few months (yeah!) I plan on joining again!

    Thought my successes might help.

    ReplyDelete