Thursday, October 25, 2001

Today has been busy!

Today is Thursday. As usual, Thursdays are very busy around our house. I volunteer at Taylor's school every week and this morning I nearly forgot about it. It was a mad rush to get there on time. I dropped Shaylie off at the babysitter, made it to school, and brought Taylor home after school was out. I had fun teaching the kids about shape, color, and size matrices. (Although, it took me a while to remember what a matrix is!)

We spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for scouts! It always takes a ton of planning for just one hour of FUN! We made Halloween masks today! Taylor and Shaylie had fun playing in the nursery room while I tried to keep the boys from climbing the walls. By the time it was over, and I finally had a minute to pick up Shaylie...she wouldn't let me go! She was clinging to my shirt and starting to cry so, what could I do? I had to hug her for a while!

Well, I am hoping that Scott will be home tonight. I don't know if he is on his way or not. I guess I'll find out sooner or later. If it were me, I'd wait til tomorrow, so I wouldn't have to go into work. Although, Scott would go in anyway!

One more quick note, I had fun talking to Bryan, Anissa and Mom today on the Instant messagers. Bry is on Yahoo, which I didn't know before. I didn't have Anissa's screen name, so I never knew when she was online. But all is in order now. It was fun talking to everyone. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment