Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Taylor's Winning Essay

Here is the Reflections Essay. I am posting it here and on the new Message Board that Scott has added. Check it out... The theme was "I hold in my hands...."

Taylor Jesienouski--Age 5
PTA Reflections Contest Essay
Mrs. Tracy Stewart

A Kitten Wish

I want a kitten to hold in my hands. I want a cat for my family. I know that kittens don?t like water. How can I clean my kitten if it doesn?t like water?
I know how to take care of kittens but my dad is allergic to them.
When I went to the park, I saw some kids with a tiny kitten at their house. I would like a kitten that is stripey.
If I had a kitten, I would hold it in my hands because I love it.
I would also like a dog but my dad is allergic to those too.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor , It is no wonder you won that poem is terrific. I am so proud of you....love grmama

    ReplyDelete