Tuesday, October 9, 2001

Fun Night

Last night, we all went to Pioneer Park and hiked around on the rocks. Taylor told mommy that the Pioneers lived up here way before they started playing baseball. I tried to explain the difference between the original Pioneers and the St. George Pioneerzz, but I thought it was so funny that I decided to just leave it be.

For the first time, I carried Shaylie on my shoulders. She seemed to like it; she didn't cry. I didn't want to carry Shaylie up onto Dixie Rock, so Tonya and Shaylie stayed low while Taylor and I went up onto the rock. Shaylie waived at us once she figured out where we were.

Afterwards we went to Artic Circle for Taylor and Tonya and Shaylie to have ice cream, I had french fries. We all had a fun evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hi to all. Sounds like you had a nice evening at the Park and then a treat at Artic Cirle. I don't know what happen the other we were talking, but I wanted to tell you I know what Shaylie said that she loves Grmama J. Ha It rained really hard here this morning and got cold, had to dig out a warmer jacket. It;s been a busy day again. Take care and Love ya All. MomJ. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete