Tuesday, June 22, 2004

A new Calling

I am the new Elder's Quorum Secretary. That means I have all the work, but none of the power :D It also means that I will be teaching one week a month in church. And I thought the number of people that went to Elder's Quorum was low before ;) Tonight, I have a training on how to be secretary. It is amazing that I had decided not to have baseball practice last week so that I didn't have to call all my kids and cancel.

We have our second to last game tomorrow night. It has been a fun season. We could have a problem however, the photographers want to take pictures of the team tomorrow night, but all the parents have decided (along with me pushing them) to not take pictures, could be interesting.

I then have an Elder's Quorum meeting. I hope my laptop gets back soon :( I could really use it to take notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment